Excellence in Learning
Progression Training provides high quality training across Wales and the UK,
specialising in Health & Social Care.
Level 3 Leadership and Management
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Results for you
Gain a range of key management skills
Put new skills into practice in your own role
Build your leadership capabilities
Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Impact for your employer
Effective and confident first-line managers
Better relationships and communication in teams
Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
Focus on the skills you need
You can take this qualification as a concise Award, a broader Certificate or a comprehensive Diploma. The units in this qualification fall into seven broad areas. These are:
- core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- ability to perform management tasks –manage projects, lead meetings
- team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- a full range of communications skills
- managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
Work with Progression Training Ltd to map units to your needs and skills gaps.